Yes indeed I got my refugee status and I stayed with J until March. Now I am renting in a shared house. Thanks for arranging my stay, it was very useful and lovely experience staying with them.
- Retired people look after refugees in the UK too
- Newsletter – November 2017
- Refugee crisis — this is what happened when we moved an asylum seeker into our spare room
- Nurse volunteers needed to help match refugees with hosts
- Residents meet refugees living in Epsom at event with talks and demonstrations