We really can’t thank-you enough for supporting T through this really difficult period. I know from the moment he moved in that he instantly felt safe and at home and has spoken so highly of you welcoming him in and making him feel settled. We had no other accommodation options for T when the shelter came to an end so you truly have been life-savers for us.
- Retired people look after refugees in the UK too
- Newsletter – November 2017
- Refugee crisis — this is what happened when we moved an asylum seeker into our spare room
- Nurse volunteers needed to help match refugees with hosts
- Residents meet refugees living in Epsom at event with talks and demonstrations